We all at Tridal and IPH would like to express our heartfelt Gratitude to following organizations and individuals who have helped us our transition to the new place smoothly.
Thanks a lot for showing us path, trusting our abilities and helping us to fulfil our dream.
- Paul Hamley Foundation : Since last two years the activities of Tridal have been supported by Paul Hamley Foundation. Their contribution has helped us in this phase of transition from our earlier place to Saptasopan Parisar.
- Essel World : We were lucky to get a 17 seater Bus for ferrying our Shubharthis to Tridal by Essel World. Because of this gesture today the Shubharthis feel proud to travel to Tridal.
- Dr. Jagganath Wani and family members : Tridal activity center is named after late Dr.
Jagganath Wani, a visionary Shubhankar. He has always been pioneer in contributing for the cause of Schizophrenia in Maharashtra and Canada. His family have helped us financially to set up this centre.
- Special mention of Public Health Departemnt of Maharashtra.
- Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr. Devendra Fadnavis.
- Honorable Health Minister Dr. Deepak Sawant.
- SPECIAL THANKS TO
- Health Secretary- Maharashtra State.
- Director of Health- Maharashtra State.
- Mr. Eknath Shinde, Guardian Minister- Maharshtra State.
- Dr. Sadhana Tayde, Deputy Director of Health - Maharashtra State.
- Mr. Deepak Kesarkar- Minister of State (Home).
- Mr. Bhimanwar, CEO Zilla Parishad, Thane.
- Mr. Naresh Mahaske, Chief Thane District.
- Mr. Vivek Kele.
- Mr. Harshal Morde, Morde foods.